The small parish church of St. Bartholomäus dates from the 11th Century, and from 1252, was used as a Cistercian monastery church. In 1532, the ownership of the monastery was transferred to the ruling earls, and a few years later, St. Bartholomäus was restored to its original function of parish church. The centuries have left their architectural mark on the church: the pulpit dates from the Renaissance, the altarpiece is Baroque, while the organ was built in 1932 following the Organ Reform Movement style.
07422 Saalfelder Höhe
Ansprechpartner: Pfarrer Michael Wendel